When you need a quick and affordable yoga getaway on a tropical island, our Yoga Holiday package is just what you need!
Our resort is located on the Northwest side of Koh Phangan where yoga, healing, and all around good vibes are abundant.
We’ve got an amazing spacious yoga hall, and healthy yogi restaurant with plenty of vegetarian and vegan options, as well as the ability to accommodate special dietary requests.
What Is A Yoga Holiday?
- 4 Nights of Accommodation in the Yoga Dorm
- 6 Yoga Classes
- 3 meals from Ananda Love Kitchen’s Yoga Retreats menu
- Access to Salt Water Pool
- Access to Herbal Steam Sauna
5,200 Baht (≈$150)
The Yoga Dorm
The Yoga Dorm – Holds a maximum of 4 people, has air conditioning, is mixed gender, and has its own private bathroom with modern toilet and hot water shower. There are private lockers to secure your valuables, and is only available to other guests participating in our yoga retreats.
Our yoga dorm is the only accommodation available for the 3 day, 4 night Yoga Holiday.
Private rooms are only available with our All Inclusive 5, 6, and 7 Day Pure Yoga Retreats.
Ananda Pure Yoga
We offer alignment based, hatha yoga that can accommodate all levels of practitioner. Our teachers are well qualified to support a wide range of body types and abilities.
Pool and Sauna
We are the only Yoga and Detox Center on Koh Phangan with a natural salt water pool. You’ll have complete access to it during regular hours, as well as our Herbal Steam Sauna to rejuvenate and revitalize between yoga classes.
- Our Yoga Holiday package is the most affordable way for you to experience yoga on the island of Koh Phangan, the health and wellness mecca of SE Asia.
- Start on Any Day – The Yoga Holiday can begin any day of the week that you arrive at our resort.
- De-stress from a busy lifestyle, and practice yoga on a tropical island.
- Enjoy amazing sunsets over the Gulf of Thailand. The sunset here is breathtaking!
- A small break from your regular daily life can help you to realign with your passions and purpose!
- Increase strength and flexibility.
- Improve concentration and focus.
- WiFi – Our guests have access to WiFi that is accessible from all areas of the resort.
- Filtered Drinking Water – All of our drinking water is filtered on site, so that you can be assured of its cleanliness and quality.
- Laundry service is available.
- Thai massage is available.
- Easy access to the Thai villages of Thong Sala, and Sri Thanu.
Other Services Available at Ananda Wellness Resort
You can choose to make your stay at our resort even more luxurious with these add on services:
- Reiki – A highly effective and ancient Japanese hands on healing technique that uses life force energy to promote your innate ability to heal and balance the subtle energies of the body.
- Lymphatic Drainage Massage – A gentle and rhythmic technique that helps the body flush out toxins and stored fats to promote healthy lymph flow.
- Chi Nei Tsang (Taoist Abdominal Massage) – Primarily focused on the abdomen, all systems of the body are addressed, including: digestion, respiration, nervous, reproductive, and immune system. Stimulates internal organ efficiency as well as emotional balancing.
- Vacuum Cupping Massage – An excellent treatment for high blood pressure, relieving back and neck pains, stiff muscles, anxiety, fatigue, migraines, rheumatism, and even cellulite. Loosens muscles, encourages blood flow, and sedates the nervous system.
- Chakra Balancing – A 90 minute treatment to balance your body, mind, and spirit.
- Shamanic Breath Healing – A very powerful technique that uses our breath system to help a variety of problems.